撸sir视频

Reading time: 3 minutes
short animation of 撸sir视频 cheering
Hundreds attended to see performances by JOBY!, Ragamuffs, Party Pupils and pop star, MAX.
short animation of man dancing on a stage
MAX is the first national pop singer to perform at Aloha Bash.
girl singing into microphone
Ragamuffs lead singer Hailey Fines.

The energy and volume were pumped up to the max at the annual music event, Aloha Bash, held April 21, at the University of 撸sir视频ʻi at 撸sir视频. Hosted by the (CCBAC), hundreds gathered at the Andrews Amphitheatre to hear an exclusive live performance by pop singer, MAX.

“The turnout for Aloha Bash was awesome!” said CCBAC chairwoman Sophia Lopez. “We had a national pop artist join us this year, a first in CCBAC history, as well as amazing openers that people were looking forward to, so we were really excited to see so many people come together to enjoy such great music. I’m so glad people came out.”

The show opened with the artist JOBY! and his four-piece band The Currents, as well as the band Ragamuffs, whose lead singer Hailey Fines is a 撸sir视频uate from 撸sir视频 撸sir视频’s .

Supporting act Ryan Siegel of Party Pupils, a duo which consists of producer Siegel and MAX, played future funk remixes of popular hits and original music, getting the crowd excited for headliner, MAX. The pop star sang a selection of his viral hits, such as “Blueberry Eyes featuring SUGA of BTS” and “Lights Down Low,” and gave attendees a chance to hear one of his unreleased songs, “Strings.” MAX will release his next full studio album in fall 2023.

Although the opportunity to see MAX live was huge for many 撸sir视频 撸sir视频 撸sir视频, student media organizations Ka Leo O 撸sir视频ʻi and 撸sir视频 Now got up close and personal with the pop singer in a personal interview and chance to capture close-up footage of his performance.

“I really enjoyed interviewing MAX,” said Lili Hurd, a student in Ka Leo. “He was really down to earth and cared a lot about his craft and his fans. He was passionate about supporting the 撸sir视频 at 撸sir视频 撸sir视频 and just wanted to create a magical performance.”

Lopez extends her thanks to BAMP Project; KT撸sir视频; 102.7 Da Bomb; Micah Banks from Power; Sodexo; student media organizations Ka Leo and 撸sir视频 Now; the numerous volunteers; and everyone at Campus Center and Student Life & Development for the successful event.

two 撸sir视频 interviewing man
Ka Leo had the opportunity to interview MAX.

Additional supporters include the Campus Center Board and CCBAC advisors Joshua Ramos, Ashley Nguyen and Sarah Yap. The event was sponsored by Coca-Cola 撸sir视频ʻi and Raising Cane’s.

“I’m so grateful to everyone who helped put this together because it was such a team effort,” said Lopez. “This wouldn’t have been possible without them, and I hope we can have more events like these and invite more artists like MAX in the future.”

people cheering in crowd
The 2023 Aloha Bash was held at Andrews Amphitheatre on April 21.
Back To Top